Are you taking care of your skin this summer?
It’s essential that you take care of your skin, especially during the summer months, when UV levels can wreak havoc on exposed skin. The best way to avoid trouble is to block those harmful rays with safe, non-toxic sunscreen – even during cloudy days because the sun’s rays can still penetrate light clouds, mist, and fog.
Summer skin needs care and attention both inside and out. Stay hydrated. Drinking water benefits how well your body functions and also affects how your skin looks and feels. Proper hydration also helps to flush toxins from your body.
A proper nutrition strategy for proper skin care includes:
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Other sources of antioxidants, such as green tea, nuts and dark chocolate
• Vitamins A, C, D and E, as well as carotenoids like beta carotene
• Quality nutritional supplements
Give your body the tools it needs to protect itself against damaging free radicals. You can also support your skin health with these nutritional and herbal supplements from Standard Process and MediHerb.*
• Cataplex F Tablets – Promote healthy skin and hair*
• Calcium Lactate – Supports maintenance and function of cell membranes*
• Gotu Kola Complex – Promotes healthy skin and connective tissue, provides antioxidant activity and supports healthy capillaries*
• Juice Plus+ offers 28 fruits and veggies in a capsule without sugar!
If you would like to learn more about how these combined supplements may benefit you, please call 410-876-8885 and make an appointment with Bio-Wellness at Lewis Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center in Westminster, MD. If you are an existing patient, feel free to ask a staff member while you are in the office and they will connect you with one of our doctors.
* Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.