Supplements of the Month: Healthy Digestion
Support Healthy Digestion with These Supplements of the Month: Zypan, DiGest and Lactic Acid Yeast
If you experience occasional indigestion, gas, or a bloated feeling, it may be time for a gut check.
In October we are focusing on a healthy and happy digestive system. A well-functioning digestive and gastrointestinal (GI) tract is important to overall health and well-being. In fact, 70% of your immune system is made up of tissues located in your GI tract.
Lifestyle changes that include eating a healthy diet, staying hydrated, exercising and getting a good night’s sleep may benefit digestion and help GI support. Add additional support with these nutritional and herbal supplements from Standard Process:
Zypan combines pancreatin, pepsin, and betaine hydrochloride to facilitate healthy digestion.
– Supports gastrointestinal pH
– Supports the environment of the gastrointestinal tract
– Provides enzymatic support for protein digestion
– Stearic acid included to coat the pancreatin, helping it to be digested in the correct area of the digestive tract*
DiGest Forte (MediHerb) offers a blend of herbs intended to stimulate appetite and support healthy digestion.*
– Stimulate gastric juice output and appetite
– Support healthy digestion and intestinal function
– Promote healthy gastrointestinal tone
– Cleanse the liver
– Promote normal response to environmental stresses*
Lactic Acid Yeast supports a healthy intestinal environment.
– Cleanses and promotes healthy function in the lower gastrointestinal tract*
If you would like to learn more about how these combined supplements may benefit you, please call 410-876-8885 and make an appointment with Bio-Wellness by Dr. Greg at Lewis Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center in Westminster, MD. If you are an existing patient, feel free to ask a staff member while you are in the office and they will connect you with one of our doctors.
* Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.